Welcome to Real Images Photography
SENIOR PORTRAIT EXPERT ~ LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER
The Fine Print.
Copyright infringement is a crime and I take it very seriously. Please take a moment to read through this carefully. A lot of the time Copyright Infringement is misunderstood because of the easy access of the internet. Here are my policies.
1. Copyright Ownership. I own the Copyrights to each and every one of my images. I never relinquish Full Copyright Ownership. Assuming Copyright Ownership of any of my images may result in damages that can exceed $10,000 depending on circumstance. This holds true for both web published as well as printed images.
2. Digital Images and Prints. When you book a session with me, you will receive all of the digital proofs and prints associated with your package. You are free to use these images for personal use only. If you plan on selling or giving any of Real Images Photography's images to anyone or company with the intent to market or use commercially, that requires an additional and separate Usage Contract, please contact me. If I discover that you have sold or given consent to the aforementioned, you AND the offending person or company may be held liable for Infringement.
3. Commercial and Marketing Usage License. You may purchase a Usage Contract for Commercial and/or Marketing use of my images. You are then welcome to use my images for the period of time that we agree upon, and in the content to which we agree upon, whether that be a verbal agreement or written agreement. At NO TIME will you become the Copyright Owner of any of my images.
4. Social Media. You may not copy or download any of my images from social media or my website or any other website/social media that they appear on. You may "share" my images from my Facebook and Instagram pages so that I, the Owner of the image(s) is readily displayed, tagged or proper photo credit given. If it is discovered that my image(s) have been copied or downloaded and used for social media, marketing or commercial use without my permission, or I deem it as unfair usage of my work, you will receive a DMCA take down notice. If not taken down in a timely manner, I may then pursue legal options. **If I offer a gallery for free usage, you may download the images of your choice from that gallery and use them for personal use.**
5. Thank you. Thank you for taking the time to read through this document. Photographers put an immense amount of time, effort and money into their art. To just simply take it is theft. I hope that these guidelines will help everyone to know how to respectfully enjoy the work of all of the great artists in this world! If you have any questions regarding my policies, please do not hesitate to contact me.